Inhaler and Breathing Problems
Correct inhaling technique is as useful as having the inhaler. This is even more important now that there are so many different types of inhalers coming out.
Different inhalers have different refilling methods as well but its a case of practice and nothing to worry about.
1. Right inhaler for your respiratory condition?
2. Right inhalation technique for your inhaler?
3. Improved breathing?
If not then there’s no need to continue with the same inhaler(s), it should be looked at and we will do that for you.
Breathing and respiratory reviews are important which is why we have made it prominent.
PersonalChemist.com will check if you have the right inhaler if you are using it correctly and finally if it’s showing improvement.
If not, we give you a referral letter you can pass it to your GP or Asthma Nurse and you can expect change to your inhaler or its strength. We will help you out with any change as well.
Discuss with your PersonalChemist
- Expert UK Pharmacists to help you.
- Text / Audio / Video Consultation.
- Save Time and Money
- Any Pc / Mac / Smartphone / Tablet
- Dont leave your comfort zone