Back Pain in Pregnancy
Very common to develop back pain during early phase of Pregnancy. Paracetamol can be taken to reduce pain unless you are told not to.
Several posture and movement tips reduce to chances and severity of back pain.
That’s the main stay, prevention is better and more practical than cure in Pregnancy.
You should get enough rest, particularly later in pregnancy, even if you feel pressured from habit.
Have more relaxed cleaning routine in your home, engage your partner from early on and bundle up as many chores as you can.
Relax mind will make you a healthier person.
- bend your knees and keep your back straight when you lift or pick something up from the floor
- avoid lifting heavy objects
- move your feet when you turn to avoid twisting your spine
- wear flat shoes to evenly distribute your weight
- try to balance the weight between 2 bags when carrying shopping
- keep your back straight and well supported when sitting at work and at home – look for maternity support pillows
- a massage or warm bath may help
- use a mattress that supports you properly – you can put a piece of hardboard under a soft mattress to make it firmer, if necessary
Our Pharmacists offer free consultation during your entire pregnancy. If you are not sure about taking painkillers or medicines.
PersonalChemist.com offers support and consultation during pregnancy. We recognise that it’s a special time and it should have the least difficulties. Safety data for pregnancy is far more comprehensive.
We also offer listening support and encourage healthy, light-hearted atmosphere during pregnancy. We are working with our partners to create a handy guide.
We have a dedicated service for you.
Discuss with your PersonalChemist
- Expert UK Pharmacists to help you.
- Text / Audio / Video Consultation.
- Save Time and Money
- Any Pc / Mac / Smartphone / Tablet
- Dont leave your comfort zone