Sickness in Pregnancy
Very common for pregnant women to develop Sickness specially in the first few months and although its called Morning Sickness, some can experience it throughout the day.
Medicines are ideally not supplied in Pregnancy , If sickness is mild you will have to use rest and relaxing tips, while avoiding food with strong taste or smell.
You could try to eat in small portions and where possible try dry toasts or biscuits.
When sickness is severe you will have to approach GP who could prescribe a medicine for you.
You should contact your mid-wife or GP when you’re vomiting and:
- have very dark-coloured urine or have not had a pee in more than 8 hours
- are unable to keep food or fluids down for 24 hours
- feel severely weak, dizzy or faint when standing up
- have tummy (abdominal) pain
- have pain or blood when you pee
- have lost weight
Our consultation during pregnancy is completely free.
PersonalChemist.com offers support and consultation during pregnancy. We recognise that it’s a special time and it should have the least difficulties. Safety data for pregnancy is far more comprehensive.
We also offer listening support and encourage healthy, light-hearted atmosphere during pregnancy. We are working with our partners to create a handy guide.
We have a dedicated service for you.
Discuss with your PersonalChemist
- Expert Pharmacists to help you.
- Audio Consultation.
- Video Consultation.
- Text Message Consultation.
- Save Time and Money
- Pc / Mac / Smartphone / Tablet
- Dont leave your comfort zone