£300 million for NHS
Politely insist your GP issue NHS eRD Prescription until your next review – That’s all you have to do
NHS eRD enables GPs to issue advance prescriptions until the next review date.
E.g; If your review is 6 months away, your GP will issue 6 months’ prescription in a single step – which means for the next 6 months;
- You don’t request prescriptions from GP
- Your GP doesn’t have to sign prescriptions.
- Your Pharmacy can stock your medicines.
- You collect medicines from Pharmacy.
Everyday GP practices issue around 400 prescriptions per practice for regular medicines.
With NHS eRD, they will not have to issue that many every day – saving 500 minutes of GP time for your Surgery per day!
A whole day of appointments could become available.
You will have more chance to see your GP.
Hospital admission will be reduced.
Saving £300 million for NHS every year.
Help NHS the way NHS wants to be helped.
If you need a letter for your GP, we have created a template letter. You can use it to request the NHS eRD from your GP.
Please note NHS eRD is an entirely NHS Service. It’s a way of issuing advance prescription until such time that GP needs to review your medicine.
NHS eRD Prescription
- Entirely NHS Service.
- Only issued by GP Practices.
- It is free to request NHS eRD.
- Our template is free of charge.
- You can use it and share it.
- If you dont have prescription, pass it someone who does.
eRD by NHS
- Use our Template to convince your GP
- Just add your name
- Print or Email to your GP
- Start saving £300 million for NHS